Thursday, December 27, 2007

Today is much better. I awoke with a grateful heart...always a good sign. It's funny looking back over my "baaaaaaaaad day." I feel like a brat. It takes a bit of work to be surrounded by sweet reminders of how much God loves me...and still be lost in a funk.

The Cs were so very, very good to me Christmas eve and Christmas day. I was surrounded by love, hugs, sweet gifts, hugs, fun, and hugs.

S made so many neat gifts for me...several of them cool pictures of Chuck. My favorite one is the only picture that exists of Chuck, me, and K. K is about one. She is sitting on Chuck's lap and I am leaning in close to Chuck...of course. The three of us are holding hands...a jumble of intertwined fingers...too cute.

S also had my favorite verse framed on funky paper:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6