Saturday, August 25, 2007

We released Chuck's ashes last night at Inspiration. It is the camp site that overlooks Lions Camp.

Many of you have "Chuck" sheets that you wanted to take home and complete. Nicole is making them into a book for me. If you would like to send the finished sheet to me, my address is 12218 Stable Knoll, San Antonio, TX 78249.

I get a daily Bible verse, and thought I'd share the ones sent during the last days of Chuck's life. That God...many times he just outdoes himself! You'll see what I mean:

Friday 8/17/2007
And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith? Matthew 6:30, NLT

Saturday 8/18/2007
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Isaiah 41:10, NLT

Sunday 8/19/2007
What is impossible for people is possible with God. Luke 18:27, NLT

Monday 8/20/2007
In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.
Psalm 4:8, NLT