Saturday, August 25, 2007

Letting go...

Concerning releasing Chuck, you may wish you had done something differently to help Chuck. Perhaps you wish you had visited more, helped more, encouraged more. All of those feelings tend to pop up at times like this. Please know, guilt and condemnation are not of God...they do not lead to life. Because those of us closest to Chuck feel these things most keenly, we gathered to release such feelings along with Chuck's ashes. However, many of you may need the same release. I can promise you this...Chuck's life was just as God ordained...from first to last breath. Already, I can see how God went before all of us in this journey...preparing us for Chuck's trip home. Everything was very carefully orchestrated and played out to perfection. Do I like it? Nah. I think it kinda sucks. Do it trust it? Absolutely. Do I KNOW beyond a shadow that it is the best? Yes.

Please check out the Fix Up Chuck website as Ross has posted the video clip from the memorial service. I will try to post it on my blog as well.