Monday, August 27, 2007

My phone alarm went off early this morning and awoke me from deep sleep. My first thought: it's the hospital. Some thing's wrong with Chuck. My second thought: no, no, Chuck is just fine! My third thought: thank God I do not have to agonize over phone calls like that any more. My fourth thought: is that okay? (rhetorical question, of course)

Kyser and Celis started back to school this morning. We all went to school and met the teachers...as we missed the orientation. Shea and Greg go over the kids' goals and passions before school begins. Kyser's passions = music and atheletics. Celis' passions = eating, watching TV, and swimming-but not the competitive kind...the kind in which you just hang out in the pool. Did this child spring from my loins??

My plans for the week are flexible. I may stay home the whole week, I may try some work. We'll see.