Monday, May 14, 2007

This morning I was completely taken by surprise and left in total awe of the kindess of believers...believers I have never even met. I cannot believe some of you people...with your giving and your loving and your praying!

Lee Brinkerhoff walks into work this morning with my evening meal-prepared by the amazing Amy Brinkerhoff (yuuuummmm!) He also deliverd a prayer shawl (It is BEAUTIFUL by the way). Lee and Amy's church has been praying for Chuck for months. This alone makes me weep. I was just overwhelmed...tried not to cry...alas I failed. The shawl is just beautiful. It was made by loving hands...by a woman who has been praying for Chuck...a woman I've never met. Now what do you do with something like that? This note was attached to it: "May you be surrounded by God's love even as you are wrapped in our prayers."