Friday, May 11, 2007

The Lynx are Great,
The Lynx are Fine,
Says the class of '89!

My high school graduating class sent me a GREAT package. They filled it with letters of support (made me laugh and cry). In addition, they opened a bank account for me! How amazing is that? How amazing is my clas?? I am so fortunate to have been raised in Spearman, Tx. Truly, I was raised by a community along with my 62 class-of-89 siblings. This past year I've received support from my former teachers, my hometown church, my classmates, my entire community! How incredibly blessed I am.

Back to Chuck: I would like to report that his wounds are looking phenomenal. Granted, the one at the top (with the hardware) is worrisome, but the rest have made amazing progress in a very short amount of time.

As of yesterday afternoon, Chuck's mental-cognitive-spiritual status is pretty much the same. He's not too interested in anything other than sleep...occationally he'll want something to eat or drink.