Sunday, May 13, 2007

Chuck has had a really good day! He was able to stay awake for hours at a time. This is a big improvement. I think he's back on the road to recovery.

I am in need/want of help. Chuck gets lonely...okay, that's a lie. I don't want Chuck to be alone while I'm at work. Also, I want someone to keep an eye on him. (How overprotective can I be??? You have no idea.) Now I know he will have to be alone some. However, if there are enough people interested and available in simply "being there," his alone time can be quite limited (and his wife kept almost sane). This would bring me GREAT peace of mind. Up until now, two lovely ladies (Stacie and Letty) have carried the load. However, they both work and are unable to volunteer quite so much time. Stacie has offered to organize a visiting schedule. Whatever time you have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Chuck's parents are coming this week, so that will give us some time to set up a schedule. Start looking at your calendars for the next few weeks.

If you want to sit with Chuck (bring a book...or magazine!) email Stacie at Stacie@allstate.com. You can also call her at 512-689-3526 (home) or 210-521-4477 (work). If all goes well, this will be a short-term situation!