Saturday, May 05, 2007

Chuck's tube feeds have been turned off. He has been too nauseated to tolerate them. This morning he had an x-ray of his gut. Poor baby, he has gone backwards. Of course, I'm fighting the guilt (Satan's tool) of bringing Chuck back too soon...making a bad decision, causing him pain and suffering. I'm trying to listen to the voice of truth...!

Chuck's new medication is taking care of the pain, but not the fuzziness. For the most part, he is still heavily sedated. I'm hoping tomorrow morning I'll see more of the real Chuck and less of the doped one.

I'm sure if you look at the blog archives you'll see a repeat of what's currently happening to Chuck: he is sad; he is on the vent full-time; his stomach is bloated; he is nauseous; his wounds are healing at a very, very slow rate.