Friday, November 09, 2007

Wow. Currently there is a lot going on. Joyously, last night I met with "Chuck's Champions" to discuss memorial ideas. I must say, part of the process is really hard for me...discussing a memorial...a reminder that Chuck is no longer with me (a bit self-indulgent...it's all about me). However, part of the process is sheer joy! I feel giddy about what is happening...before my very eyes...you have set a lovely vision before me. I must confess, on my own, I could think of nothing to memorialize Chuck...nothing would be big enough or grand enough or special enough to expres my love for him. This sort of thing is sooooooo outside of my realm. Because of that, I am so grateful for those of you who have cast a vision for me. Thank you! Because of you, I can envision ways to share Chuck with camp...and to do something wonderful for the place that brought him so much joy...so much life! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

We need some help with "fleshing out" some of the ideas...specifically center stage. If any of you has any special memories of Chuck and center stage, please post them here OR post them on the Fix Up Chuck website OR email them to me. We are looking for specifics on how Chuck used center stage to bring joy...or share joy, or about how much he loved center stage...anything center stage related will help.

Enough for now...but know a lot of exciting things are happening at this time...including ideas for a scholarship given to a drama student at Taft...lots of stuff ahead! I'll post specifics later.