Monday, November 12, 2007

My "birthday weekend" was fantastic. G, Turn, and Min arrived Friday. I quickly introduced them to Brindles, best ice cream shop in the world. In our short three-day visit, we made two ice cream runs.

The girls did so much to help me! They painted some rooms, set up my computer (I am a mess when it comes to technology. Turn was able to hook up my printer, sound system, AND get all of the wires out of the way. Whew! My office area actually looks like a office), completed some probate paperwork, helped me start my will, gave me lots of hugs, shared tons of memories, and let me cry my eyes out any time I wanted.

Saturday night the Spearman crew plus Shea, Mindy, Laura, Nicole, and Christie went to Welfare Cafe for a birthday dinner. Nicole found a gluten-free bakery...so BIRTHDAY CAKE was available!!!! It was a lovely ending (or mid-way point) to a great weekend.