Friday, November 16, 2007

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed" (2 Corinthians 4:8-9).

This was a rough week...but things are perking up. I was in a pretty deep funk...feeling everything was hopeless...wanting to just stay in bed. Classic. Thank you those who have been praying for me...ESPECIALLY those who have prayed against spiritual attacks. It has been pretty ugly, and I was too weak to even pray for myself...too depressed. I got stuck in "for rest of my life" syndrom rather than "today." SO THANK YOU, for being strong when I was weak.

I am giddy about my date with Celis this evening. It feels good to be giddy. Celis could not be a better choice for an outing. We are dressing up, going out for dinner, and then off to a play. She is so much fun...growing into a very cool young lady (sorry Shea...I mean she is still a precious little girl.)