Friday, October 19, 2007

Wow! I was really mad...I look back at my last post and wonder at how God could love me so much...at how he could shower such blessing on someone so caught up in their own aguish. I remember feeling that way about Chuck. We'd have an argument, and I would be really ugly...showing warts and all...and he would still think I was the most amazing, lovely creature in the universe. Unconditional love just blows me away.

At work I have scripture on index cards...sidenote...I LOVE index cards. Want to make me really happy? Give me a stack of index cards...unlined really floats my boat...colored? Forget about it. Okay, so I found one with the following reminder:

1. God is who he says he is.
2. God can do what he says he can do.
3. I am who God says I am.
4. I can do all things through Christ.
5. God's word is active and alive in me.