Thursday, October 11, 2007

This is my Grief Share assignment for the day:

I am to make a list of the qualities and facets of Chuck that I miss. Aparently my loss is not isolated to one thing...and I am to grieve over each loss. Oi vey!

Here is my list
• my source of delight
• my companion
• my encourager
• my "entertainer"
• the one who shares my private jokes
• my inspiration
• the one who knows me so well
• my "tucker-inner" at bedtime
• the graviational force toward which I move as I sleep
• the shoulder on which I cry
• my comforter for when I'm sick
• the arms that embrace me
• the one whose hand I to cling to
• the one who always cheers me
• my BEST friend
• my pride and joy
• my favorite movie date
• my favorite dinner date
• my favorite traveling companion

This is just my starter list. I miss Chuck.