Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Internet AND my phone are up and running. Yea.

Alright, I feel like things are winding down on the ol' blog. I don't need it so desperately these days. God used it to help me through the toughest (and most precious) days of my life. Oh, I'll still post from time to time, but just cause.

Thank you to everyone who used the blog to encourage and uplift me. I will still use it to post prayer requests and bits and pieces of my life. Perhaps I'll create a new one. Who knows?

Okay, latest news, I have officially signed up for the Houston HALF-marathon. It will be in January. Greg has had me on a training schedule for a month already. This should be interesting!

My new verse...the verse I will use for a while, is Isaiah 40:31:
"But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."