Monday, August 21, 2006

My cup runneth over ... again and again. Your generosity has been so incredible. Here are just a few of the amazing blessings that you've bestowed upon me and my precious husband. First of all, I live with Mom and Dad! I've lived with them since May ... they provide ALL my needs ... and wants = Diet Dr. Pepper out the wahzoo. Thanks. Second, many of you have helped me wipe out debt generated while here (hotels, airline costs, gas). Thanks. Then there's my sanity and physical health. A select group has purchased a health club membership for me! The health club is FANCY ... and provides me with time alone to get my mind off everything. Thanks. Next, there have been issues back at home (water lines busting). This has been completely taken care of thanks to Dad and Mr. T. Thanks. Finally, there's my social well-being. My cousin, Kam, invited me to her house for a party ... it was heavenly to get away and relax. Whew ... these are just a few of the blessings that are daily rained down upon me. For all of them, I praise God and thank YOU.