Sunday, August 13, 2006

Best day YET! It's funny how a simply amazing day begins like any other. It wasn't until late this afternoon that something happened to Chuck. I do not know how or why (God???), but he suddenly became interested in me ... in taking care of me. This will sound utterly ridiculous, I'm sure ... but there's a much covetted blanket ... it is simply the softest, most luxurious fabric known to man (polyester). I was cold ... and Chuck wanted me to have his blanket. He even rubbed it against my cheek to show me how soft it was ... yes, tears were a flowing. Alas, the joy did not end there. Later he did something that cracked me up ... I mean really gave me a laugh. The look on his face as I gasped for air was PRICELESS ... he knew he still had it ... he knew he could still delight me with his humor. For a moment, we were in heaven.

I think that should do for today's health report.