Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day! I've been blessed with two great men who will claim me as a daughter. Thanks to all you dads out there for all you do for your families. A BIG thanks to my dads...who've had a VERY big job this past year. XXOO

I am pretty much out of the loop concerning Chuck's health. This past week I would get up to the hospital around 7:30 or 8:00, so I missed all of the doctors, etc. As far as I can tell, he's just fine!

He got a new j-tube today. Lots o' drama surrounding the process, a few tears...but it all worked out. He may have inherited a new wound through it all. Please pray concerning the new spot on his right hip.

So, another great message this week. I asked the pastor to come visit Chuck, as I try to emphasize the points he makes, but let's face it, he's MUCH better at conveying a message than I am! (especially a spoken message). The message? If you are praying for rain for your crops, prepare your fields to receive it! Chuck and I are both on "survival" mode right now...just getting through our days. We've both stopped preparing for healing; preparing for increased strength; preparing to be active once more!