Friday, June 08, 2007

Christy made a mad dash to San Antonio. She missed her big brother! How sweet is that? Oh, it was soooo good to see her and Lindsey. I just wanted to eat Lindsey up. That child is too precious. Matthew stayed with Mrs. T, so we'll probably see him on Sunday. That will make his Uncle Chuckie smile!

This has been a very full day for me, and I feel a bit out of the hospital loop! The report is that wounds look great. The troublesome "hardware wounds" will be re-evaluated on Monday. If they do not show progress, or have grown larger due to the vac, plan F goes into action.

Tomorrow is Chuck's birthday. Of course, it will be low-key. In fact, I'm taking the morning off. Christy is going to spend some time with him. I wonder if I can find a clear liquid cake??

I am oh so grateful for another year with Chuck.