Saturday, June 23, 2007

Chuck's doing well. He slept aaaallll day long. His blood loss issue remains a mystery. The CT showed nothing...nada...zilch. His blood pressure has been fine; his breathing is fine; his potassium level is fine; his blood gas level is fine; his hemoglobin level is fine. What do you make of that? Thank you, God!

Okay, next Saturday Life Care will be MOVING. Every single patient is moving to the brand-spanking-new location. It is lovely...and is right across the street from the Spurs practice arena. How appropriate it that for Chuck?? The place looks really nice from the outside. Thursday I get to attend an open house. All the rooms are singles; everything is new and state-of-the-art. Plus, it's closer to the house. I think Chuck will be much happier there. I don't have the address yet, but it's on Floyd Curl right before you hit Huebner.

We've had a wonderful time with Mom, Christy, and Lindsey. Sadly, they return home tomorrow. Did I mention that Christy gave blood while she was here...in hopes of helping Chuck? How cool is that? Did I marry into a great family or what? I'm proud to be a Picciuti.