Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Chuck had a really good day. Because he was awake and alert, he was BORED stiff. Granted, I can only image how frustrating it is to be confined like he is. Still, the man has an ipod, a computer, a play station portable, AND free HBO. I can only imagine how I would do. Fine on day one...then around day TWO, I'd be bored. After day 400???? Oi. 400 days! Truly, Chuck is amazing.

He just looks so good! I love it when he likes like himself.

I finally found the PERFECT book to read to Chuck. "The Princess Bride," of course. While the movie is great, the book is perfection. I found the copy that Chuck gave me when we were dating. This is part of the inscription: "I would climb the Cliffs of Insanity. I would duel Inigo. I would fight Fezzik. I would mostly die. I would come all the way back." Indeed.