Thursday, September 27, 2007

When it rains, it pours! I keep wondering, "Is this the way life has always been, and I just feel overwhelmed because Chuck is gone?" Yet, I think the answer is no...things don't usually all go splat at one time.

Okay...so my phone is out of commission (perhaps up and going by Sat??); my home Internet is out of commission (should be fixed this evening); my car door is broken...I cannot open it from inside...have to roll down the window...various house issues...rotted wood under the sink...with a continual leak that I can't seem to find...and can't figure out how to get the wood out without just tearing it apart...blah, blah, blah.

Okay...so I'm thinking my life is just too hard right now. Then I met a woman on Monday who just lost her husband in May...but she has several children. Yesterday I met a woman who lost her FIRST husband after 22 months of marriage; and the SECOND one after 25 months of marriage. I think I will COUNT MY BLESSINGS!!!! Beautiful home; beautiful friends; a job that I enjoy; a working car; plenty of food; a roommate who runs errands for me when I get overwhelmed; a sister who listens to me cry and cry and cry...the list goes on and on.