Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Okay...as the day wore on, the comfort of crying wore out! Oi...it was a tough one. I was completely overwhelmed and started hearing "lies" in my head..."you can't do this...it's too much...you will never get over this...you cannot handle what lies ahead....

A wise friend o' mine told me Satan does not go..."Oh poor Jan. I'll lay off her for a while. She's really having a hard time. I'll wait until she's feeling better to whisper lies. Poor thing really needs a break." Yep, I'm prime target #1 right now, so please pray for me to "take every thought captive and submit it to Christ."

Tonight at Bible study I had a "funny" thought. We were singing about surrendering everything to God...heart, life, hopes, dreams...everything. I thought, "Oh yeah I'll give it all to him. It's all broken right now!" I reckon that's the best place to be...completely broken before God.