Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm just posting like crazy today! I have a few things to share...first touching, second funny and appropriate.

First, two nights ago I was hurting a lot. It was night time, Maegan was out of the house, it was time for bed, and I was missing Chuck soooo much. Bailey was sleeping on the tile floor. So I got a pillow and figured I'd just spend the night on the hard floor with her...wanted to ache in my body since my heart was aching so much. So I start talking to God out loud...telling him my heart is broken...and he promises to comfort the broken-hearted...please comfort me...wah, wah, wah. Wouldn't you know it, he showed up. Truly, I felt a sense of utter comfort and peace. I got up, and put myself in bed and slept peacefully through the night.

Okay second, my friend Janet sent me an email about Chuck. She wrote, "He didn't choose to leave you. If he weren't in freakin Heaven, he'd be miserable."