Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I had a GREAT time with the Picciuti clan. We celebrated Christy's birthday...I believe this is 25 or something like that. She's so accomplished for someone so young! The whole group got together Sunday night and Monday morning.

I went to church with Mom and Dad...and the priest mentioned Chuck's name and prayed for him. It took me by surprise and touched my heart. It was a surprise to Mom, too, as she had given them Chuck's name a few weeks ago. I love how God times things just perfectly.

I missed Chuck...especially when Tony told Lindsey he'd give her "an uncle sandwich"...a joke Tony and Chuck shared. As you can tell, Lindsey doesn't quite get the meaning of "a knuckle sandwich"...thus the uncle sandwich. Clearly that makes more sense!

I'm pretty weepy...but in a good way. I feel comforted funny enough. If I get overwhelmed, I cry...feel release and a bit o' peace.

Bailey is an official family member. Wish us luck as we get used to each other.