Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Okay, I wish you could see Chuck and me this morning. We're both so nervous and anxious. Chuck woke up ravenous...so I know something's up with him. I'm running around (with my hair on fire} making sure we have everything, covered all the bases, asked all the questions. I need to remember to just breathe, do the next thing, and let God handle all the rest.

Wound care is coming any minute for Chuck's final dressing change. Then we wait. Oi. Please pray that I let God be God and release my desire to control this whole move. Breathe in, breathe out....

Again, thanks everyone. We love you so much. We could NOT have made it without your support, words of encouragement, prayers, shoulders to lean on, arms to hold us, homes to live in, hotel rooms to sleep in, meals to eat, and ears to listen.

I won't be able to post until tonight, from my HOME.