Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Chuck seems to be on the road to recovery ... contrary to predictions made by his doctor. It was a ROUGH weekend ... failing lungs, failing kidneys ... now it all seems a distant memory. Chuck is breathing comfortably and his kidneys are working. Whew!

God is amazing! Recently, I've been shown the importance of worshipping God. I started it as a discipline ... not feeling much as I read some psalms and sang some hymns. Something happened inside me though ... a rush of adoration. Yes, I know and have known that God is in control of this whole thing. However, in worshipping him, I remembered who the God who-is-in-control is. Not only is he all-knowing and all-seeing, but he is also all powerful. He is the creator and the sustainer of life. Yep, I think God can handle this.