Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hey! I'm back in San Antonio. I rode back with Shea and Greg after the marathon on Sunday. Greg ran it in 3 hours and 13 minutes ... amazing! Then we rushed back to watch Celis and Kyser in a Christmas play ... too adorable!

The good news is that Chuck's trache may be removed in two weeks. This is beyond fantabulous! Thank you God! So, you can count this as five steps forward.

Now for the four steps back ... Chuck's hardware has been exposed. Yep, the trip was too much on his fragile skin. I keep reminding myself that Dr. D. said the j-peg would be worth it. So, I do not know what this means. I do not know what we will do to address this. I do not know how far back this pushes Chuck's progress. I DO know that God is in control. I DO know that this is the plan and we just have to continue walking this path. I DO know that God is using this to reach people. I DO know that I am heart broken. (Waaaah. Way to end on a positive note!)