Friday, December 29, 2006

First, and most important thing, Chuck is fine ... now. He stopped breathing this morning and was rushed to the E.R. He is fine ... now ... still a bit loopy and out of it, but fine. I was flying in from San Antonio ... completely unaware of any of this. I showed up at Baylor Specialty to find Chuck's bed empty. Moment of panic ... but thank God, Dad was still close. He turned his car around, and quickly drove me to the E.R.

We are now at the I.C.U. at Big Baylor in Truett Tower. I know, I know. Big Baylor is actually four separate towers ... we're in Truett ... in a lovely room, room 414. I will let you know how Chuck progresses.

Let's just pray for the works. Pray he is completely healed. We'd love to go home. Sorry I'm short on info. Hopefully I'll know more in the morning.