Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yahooooo! Chuck is doing GREAT! He is alert, he is asking questions, most importantly, he is smirking! I have not been able to pull myself away, as he has been so "talkative" and attentive. I am so thrilled! His signs are hard to read, his spelling is even harder to read; he does not have enough muscle coordination to write; he's trying to mouth words. PLEASE pray I can figure out what he's trying to tell me.

We were pleasantly surprised this morning 1) by Chuck's progress since last night and 2) by our GREAT friend, Paul Brouse. Paul stayed up here all night, and he is no doubt, the first person that Chuck actually remembers. Chuck remembers almost nothing of the past two weeks.

Please know, if you are planning a trip, our schedule has changed. Now that dear Stacie has returned home, we are no longer staying in the hotel; nor are we here 24 hours. Now, we arrive in the morning around 9:30 and leave at 6:00 in the evening. I am staying with Mom and Dad in Bedford.

Thanks to GOD, thanks to YOU all for your prayers, thanks to Chuck for his incredible strength, thanks for your visits, calls, words of encouragement!! Chuck's really rolling now.