Monday, June 12, 2006

Chuck's blood was not able to clot well enough for a surgical procedure. So, his surgery has been rescheduled for Thursday at 11:00 A.M. Funny enough, the whole flexibility thang is kicking in. Chuck and I were quickly able to shift gears and make alternate plans.

I am catching an early flight back to San Antonio tomorrow morning. I really want to see our home, and do a few things at work. Stacie and I will be driving back Wednesday evening after work ... wait, let me be clear ... Stacie will be driving back while I snooze in her car! Happily, this will actually give me more time with Chuck. I'll stay in Dallas (Plano/Bedford) until Sunday. I'll be in San Antonio for the week of June 19 - 23.

Chuck's spirits were low earlier today, but now that he's had a grape popsicle or two, he's much happier!