Friday, May 16, 2008

I thank GOD for rescuing me from myself. Truly, his spirit guides me more and more. I don't know about you, but I can be my own worse enemy...my tendency is to isolate, isolate, isolate. This time, before getting too far off track, God urged me to GET HELP. Here's the deal...I am becoming crazy-hermit-paint-splattered-woman...complete with a daily list of painting goals to achieve...Friday finish the dining room...Saturday do the kitchen and living room...Sunday do touch-ups. It is never-ending. I've been telling myself..."Just work hard. Come home each evening...paint. You can do this...you can do this." While this is true...I can do the painting, I am losing my mind. What God has been whispering is this, "You need people. You need company. You are losing yourself in this crazy isolation thing that you do."

Thus, I have reached out to friends (miracle in and of itself)...for company of all things. Help with painting would be lovely...but the MAIN thing is that I need folks. I thank GOD for pulling me back before I did too much damage to myself. If you knew my history, you'd realize what a miracle this is. I praise GOD for speaking to me...I praise God for helping me to listen.