Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hmmm, at the present moment I am preoccupied with painting my home in neutrals...whew...talk about eating an elephant. I have decided to attack this like my sister would...if she has a spare moment, she works on whatever current project she's got going on (three kids, a husband, a dog, a cat, a hamster, a job outside the home, and all)...not to mention my older sister who knocked out three rooms worth of painting when she came to visit me in November! I typically wait until I have a big CHUNK of time to attack...and really now, how often does that happen? Hmmm, that must be why so few of my "projects" get done. I thank God for all the people and events he's put in my path to teach me to work slowly...when I can...toward a goal and to stop my crazy kamikaze approaches...which rarely succeed and often leave me frustrated.