Saturday, February 10, 2007

To filter or not to filter, that is the question. Chuck has been "bed-ridden" for almost 9 months. He has yet to develop a blood clot...praise God. There is talk of implanting a "filter" of sorts to prevent any clots that may form from going to his lungs. I miss the days when my biggest decision was which color of shoes best matched my outfit. Makes me GREATLY appreciate my friends like Laura...whose daily decisions are life-altering.

Okay...so there are risks with implanting the filter and risks of not implanting the filter...all life-threatening...of course. Oi.

Okay...Chuck is looking GREAT. Dr. B is slowly changing the vent settings...and Chuck's lungs are taking on the new challenges.

The family returns from Jamaica this evening! I can't wait to see pics, hear stories, and sample "some of the best coffee in the world."

Blessings!