Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The fluid is steadily coming off Chuck. He's looking more normal every day. The weaning process may be quite...again, the muscles get very weak very quickly. Dr. Brancaccio reminded us that you can't force the body to heal...it heals at its own pace...such an important lesson to learn!

I heard from Mom and Dad this morning. They are loving Jamaica! While they've been away...I've decided to have a party each night...so I invited Mindy Brouse and all five kiddos to come stay! It has been great. Mindy home-schools...so that has worked out perfectly. They do school during the day, then we play at night. Mindy has been a life-saver...as I'm a bit of a wimp and have discovered that I do not do well on my own. An added bonus is that Duncan, Mom's dog, has decided that I'm not so bad after all. He clings to me for dear life...even sleeping with me at night. However, I know as soon as Mom gets back, I'll get kicked to the curb. But for now...I am his beloved Jan.