Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The care coordinator is looking at everything we will need to take care of Chuck at home (Mom and Dads). Tee hee...I didn't think they'd get on it so fast! Please pray about this...as I'm scared to death but also thrilled at the prospect of having Chuck home. Truly, I know he will get better faster, and will be so much happier!

Chuck has started physical and occupational therapies once again. He lost a great deal of strength while in I.C.U. Knowing him, it won't take long to build some bulging biceps. Can't wait!

Breathing is the same...no weaning yet as he still has fluid floating about in his tissues and hanging out around the lungs.

Chuck is much more "Chuck" these days. I really missed him while he was in I.C.U...what with the whole short-term memory loss...then the I.C.U. psychosis...oi!

To God be the glory, great things he hath done!!!! (Yes, I'm hooked on my gospel hymnal!)