Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm back home with my sweetie. He looks GREAT, better than he has in a month. He is just so precious to me!

Wound care is thrilled with his progress. The lungs are still an issue...struggling to get the fluid off them. This will simply take time. Please pray toward that end.

Okay, I am all weepy with gratitude and joy...thank you Spearman Church of Christ members. They have been sending me cards...just precious. But the BIG thing is that they sent me the hymnal of my youth. Now, for those of you who know little about the Church of Christ, music is BIG! We sing acapella. I was blessed to grow up in a church filled with amazing singers. Singing was my FAVORITE part of church. Needless to say, the hymnal brought forth so many emotions...memories...love...my first introduction to God...to faith. Poor Chuck, I just couldn't stop crying...and you know how guys are around emotionally unstable women!!! Thank you my dear, dear church family...my first church family...the people who helped mold and define the woman I have become. God bless you. Thank you. Thank you for shaping my faith. Thank you for keeping up with me and Chuck. Thank you for praying for me! I just love you so much.