Monday, November 20, 2006

We had a lovely, relaxed weekend. I would like to attribute the pleasantness of the weekend to my new electric blanket. You see, every Friday and Saturday night, I stay with Chuck. Upon sleeping in the arctic cold (which Chuck LOVES) I wake up with a bit of a back ache. It wasn't until I got an electric blanket that I realized the back ache was from the constant shivering! Saturday I woke up to blessed warmth and to relaxed muscles!

Saturday night I went to a harvest party at my cousin Kam's. Let me tell you, Kam is a GREAT hostess. Not only does she throw a great party, her wife, Teri is a chef. It was one of the BEST Thanksgiving spreads I've ever had. In addition, I got to see Kam's mom, Patty. I've always admired her! Patty's husband, Terry was there and I really enjoyed visiting with him. It's always a pleasure to spend time with people from HOME (Spearman ... God's land ... the Panhandle).

We will hear from Dr. DeLeon today ... regarding Chuck's move. She'll give the thumbs up or down. I'll let you know!