Saturday, February 09, 2008

And so it goes...it has almost been 6 months since Chuck went home. I still dream of him, but most often it is pre-hospital Chuck. I don't necessarily remember my dreams, but when I wake up I know I've been with him...and I feel glad.

Now let's see...I have something big coming up...I can't quite put my finger on it. Oh yes, I'll be going to Hawaii!!! Please pray for a blessed time of healing and fun. I will be joined by two of my faves...Christy and Shea. This opportunity (thank you God) presented itself immediately upon Chuck's death...seriously, walking out of the hospital on the way way to my car. My hope is to relax and be able to take in each moment as it is presented...without too much planning. (Yes, you will all remember I am a plan-junkie). Let's face it, I'll be in paradise...all I'll need to do is walk out the front door of our condo...swimsuit, sunscreen, and glucotabs in hand.

God has been so very, very faithful to me. Even in my wayward path of pain...he has remained constant...singing over me each night...awaking me to new blessings each morning. My cup runneth over.