Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Chuck is doing great. He looks fantastic. Alas, he is not feeling well physically, and he is very lonely (for me). It breaks my heart.

Yesterday, however, there was a gleam in his eye that I haven't seen for far too long. You see, the Brinkerhoffs...one of the BEST couples ever, may have a contraption that will help Chuck enjoy the nature right outside his window. It is a "bird feeder" that safely doubles as a squirrel catapult. If a squirrel gets on top of the feeder, it spins around, flinging the dear creature into space. Oh don't be so shocked. I'm sure the squirrels enjoy the temporary freedom of flying. Lee and Amy are a couple after Chuck's own heart. I can't think of anyone else who would have come up with a way for Chuck to actually enjoy God's creation.

Chuck's wounds: some are good and and some are not good. The move was rough on his derriere. However, his back looks great.