Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chuck had a really good day. His appetite is stupendous (praise God!!!)
Today he was somewhat chipper...for him.

As for the patient next door, she's holding on! It just goes to show you, we do not know when God will call us. The doctors can say with the utmost certainty, "She's not going to make it." You call the family together to say goodbye. And she beats the odds. You just never know.

Today I had a great visit with Laura. It was another "girl chat" day, just hanging out catching up. I find those VERY refreshing. Because he benefits from my renewed energy, Chuck graciously bears the girl talk. He typically snoozes through it.

Brooke Dorman asked me to post this notice:
I've received a couple of e-mails recently from folks wanting to know if they can still help with Jan's meals. Of course you can! If anyone would like to make an occasional meal for Jan, please e-mail me at txspeechpath@earthlink.net
For those of you that don't cook but would like to help out, e-mail me and I can give you some ideas.

Thanks!
Brooke