Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Morning Rounds:
Alrighty, hold onto your hats. Chuck will most likely be on the ventilator for up to ten more days ... that means he'll be in the ICU for up to ten more days. Please pray for NO infections. This is very important. Shelokov keeps reminding me that this was a very invasive surgery, and Chuck's body has gone through a great deal (he says this to encourage me??? ... or so I think). His body is just very weak and tired. Please pray for his strength ... he's scared. I know this is something he must go through alone ... dealing with the fear ... but any support he can get through your prayers is greatly appreciated. Stacey and I are trying to speak words of encouragement to him so that he will fight.

Stacey has a brilliant idea, we are going to start researching what the doctors are saying so we can tell Chuck which part of his body to focus on. As many of you know, Chuck has an incredibly powerful body-mind connection. The other night I told him to fight, fight, fight to get his blood platelets up. He said he understood ... and the next day they were up.

Hold Chuck up in prayer, please. I'll post again today around noon.