Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Afternoon info:
Chuck is doing really well. Sorry for the lateness of the post. I've been waiting for information from the pulmonologist. He did a ????, yeah, I'm very detail oriented. To do the ???, he put a camera down Chuck's breathing tube to get a look inside his lungs. While I've not heard from the doc yet (not sure how long that will be), the pulmonology nurse said all looked good. They removed very little mucus, and no culutures needed to be collected. Sounds good to me!

All of his levels seem really good = blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen absorption ... all within really good ranges (yea Chuck!) That boy's a fighter!

I hope to meet with Shelokov one more time this evening. I'll post again sometime tonight.

Thanks again for your words of encouragement.
XXXXXOOOOO