Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chuck sat in his chair today! He was in it for about 30 minutes. What a wonderful, wonderful milestone. He was exhausted after 5 minutes, but pushed through for another 20 or so. He's amazing!

Wounds are troublesome. It seems he is getting pressure on some of his wounds, so they are getting worse. Waaah. The pressure is coming from the foam wedge that keeps him turned to the side. I cannot explain my despair...even though most of the wounds are doing better. In my mind, the improving wounds don't deserve any consideration because it's the troublesome ones that are keeping him here! I'm not happy with anything short of "Wow, they are all doing great." (Am I hard to please or what???) I'm sure God just shakes his head..."when will she learn?"

As is obvious, I'm on a bit of a roller coaster today. A miraculous event followed by a heartbreaker...oi! I will praise God in the victories and I will praise God in the defeats.